Cooking storm

16:36


I'm in the lab at this moment waiting for my PCR to finish so i might as well visit my long forgotten blog.

Hi, I am still alive and kickin'. Hehe

And no i'm not gonna say anything about the lack of updates. I have not been busy or anything. I am just lazy. No valid excuses. I don't know how other bloggers do it but i'm always uninspired to write anything in my blog.

A lot have happened since the last post and i'm not planning to write about them because nobody cares haha.

So, this past few days i've been on a cooking whirlwind and my mind can't stop thinking about menus and ingredients. I just simply can't stop thinking about food.

This is absolutely normal and it happened once in a while so bare with me. So here's what i made..


You Might Also Like

0 red shoes!

Stalkers